Succeed with the New Hybrid Work Model
Unified Cloud Communications Is Critical
To ensure simplicity, business-centricity, and flexibility, your hybrid work model communications solution will need to seamlessly integrate multiple tools into one manageable solution. And to accommodate your employee’s needs and workplaces and ensure they can take care of customers from wherever, leveraging the cloud is a must-have.
Elevate is a fully integrated cloud-based unified communications platform (cloud PBX) for small to medium businesses. We believe that people are the center of all communications and that tools facilitate that communication. Those tools should be easy-to-use, high-performing, and worry-free, so that you can focus on the interaction and not the tools.
Elevate combines your phone system, video, screen sharing, file management and conference calling into a seamless experience that fits with your business size, needs, and work style. Get customizable, scalable cloud-based services for your business backed by Digital 6 Technologies’ Worry-Free Experience™.
Why Your Company Needs to Elevate
No hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade or replace
- Save up to 50% on monthly phone bill (compared to traditional phone service providers)
- Reduce infrastructure; operating costs
- Consolidate voice and data on one network
- Flat, per-user rate with unlimited domestic long distance
- 90+ enterprise-grade calling features INCLUDED
Elevate’s voice network is purpose-built for reliability
- 99.999% financially-backed uptime SLA
- East/West Coast redundant datacenters assures reliability and decreases latency
- Stringent prequalification guidelines combined with proprietary network testing tools assure reliable connection and crystal-clear voice quality
Elevate can scale according to the needs of your business
- Partner orders service according to the number of users; no guessing number of lines needed
- Ordering additional service is easy and can be done online; no technician or special expertise required
- Manage service and features using user-friendly Control Panel portal
- Scales to a large number of users per business
Elevate makes workers more reachable, more professional, more productive
- Allows user mobile devices to interact seamlessly with the customer’s phone system
- Anywhere, anytime, and on any device – creates a more flexible workforce
- Transcribes voicemail messages to text and/or email, allowing for more efficient voicemail management
- HD video conferencing and screen sharing empowers collaboration in real time, eliminating the wasted time of back-and-forth emails
- File sharing & backup makes sure collaboration documents don’t get lost
Unforeseen outside circumstances won’t stop you from conducting business
- The cloud based automated attendant greets and routes calls and if your desk phones aren’t available, the Elevate mobile app is always there for you to receive and place calls.
- Find me/follow me can also be used to route calls to alternate phone numbers in case of a local outage.
Our cloud PBX phone system is a cloud-based phone system with an integrated combination of 90+ enterprise-grade features along with industry-leading network call quality and uptime. System management and call reporting features are handled from a single web-based portal.
The free Elevate Desktop App empowers employees with the flexibility to communicate the way that works best for them, right from their Mac or PC. Use it as a Call Controller for an associated desk phone or as a Softphone.
The Elevate Mobile App makes any Android™ or iOS device a business communications tool. Syncs with the corporate Active Directory®, giving users instant access to call anyone in the company. User features include call transfer, call flip, and the ability to manage multiple calls.
Using the Elevate Desktop and Mobile Apps, users can quickly chat with colleagues, making teamwork easier than ever.
- Send and receive chats with team members (individuals and groups)
- Pin favorite contacts to the top of your list
- Mobile chat and desktop chat messages are instantly synchronized
- View free/busy/away statuses of all your contacts
- Access to full contact chat history at anytime
- Quickly get answers to questions even if you’re on the phone with another
Digital 6 Technologies’ preconfigured phones can be plugged into any location that has a broadband network connection. Remote desk phones work exactly the same way as they do in the office, with access to all the same features and functionality as everyone else in the company.
Digital 6 Technologies WebFax is a “virtual” fax service that allows users to receive and manage online faxes via the web. Transmits faxes directly from a Windows®-based PC. Senders simply dial the WebFax number from their fax machine, as they normally would.
Elevate phones are plug-and-play, delivered pre-configured to work seamlessly with the Unite service. No technical expertise or technician required. Includes world-class manufacturers such as Polycom, Cisco, and Yealink, with several models to choose from to meet any business need. See a full list of our VoIP phones and devices.
POLYCOM VVX 201 IP PHONE
POLYCOM VVX 300 IP PHONE
CISCO SPA 303G IP PHONE
YEALINK W52P CORDLESS PHONE
YEALINK T42G IP PHONE
POLYCOM VVX 410 IP PHONE
CISCO SPA 525G2 IP PHONE
CISCO SPA 504G PHONE
YEALINK T46G IP PHONE
POLYCOM VVX 600 IP PHONE
YEALINK T48G IP PHONE
POLYCOM IP 5000 SOUNDSTATION
POLYCOM IP 6000 SOUNDSTATION
POLYCOM IP 7000 SOUNDSTATION
CISCO SPA 112 ATA
Elevate virtual voicemail can be managed and accessed according to user needs. Manage and check voicemail online from the desktop phone, or through the mobile app. Transcribed voicemail messages can be sent via email or viewed on the mobile app. Voicemail can be received or forwarded as a downloadable email attachment.
Screen share online with the computer desktop which can be shared with team members or externally, in real-time, improving collaboration and speed of decision making.
Digital 6 Technologies desk phones and applications include presence – the ability to see whether your company contact is available, or busy on the phone. Desktop phones include a busy lamp field (BLF) in the LCD display that includes presence information. The Intermedia desktop and mobile apps display status availability information alongside each contact in the Active Directory.
Use HD video conferencing to organize face to face meetings which helps to eliminate unnecessary travel and empowers teams with remote members to be more productive.
Securely backup and store your important files online with confidence and share them across teams internally or outside your company instantly.